New to Essential Oils? Sign up for a FREE 14 day e-Course and email series to walk you through the basics! Register now for FREE here!
Welcome to Recipe Link Love Week! I’m spending this entire week trying recipes from my fellow real food bloggers. These are recipes that I have been dieing to make, but haven’t had the time to do so. I hope you all enjoy reading about these amazing bloggers and their recipes!
The most difficult step in making this dessert is opening the coconuts. I use a cleaver and a hammer. I also want to note, that you don’t have to have a vita-mix to make this. I used my food processor to make the filling and the chocolate fudge crust.
Things I Did Differently -
- I did not add coconut water to the filling. It had a very nice consistency without it (I’m sure this step depends on your coconuts. Add water if needed.)
- I added a teaspoon of bourbon vanilla to the filling.
What I Like About This Recipe -
- Its easy to make
- The crust tastes like fudge goodness!
- The filling actually tasted like a custard you would normally use for a pie
- My husband (who is a picky eater) LOVED this pie! Its a keeper for sure!
If you love coconuts and chocolate, please give this recipe a try! You won’t regret it!