Welcome to Health & Wellness Friday! This is the time of the week I like to share some of my favorite articles and recipes I have come across lately. Thanks for stopping by The Coconut Mama! I hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Is white flour really that bad? Butter Believer discusses the pros and cons of the controversial ingredient real foodies love to hate. What are your thoughts? Do you think white flour is really that bad?
Think Cast Iron Pans are Safe? Susan from Learning & Yearning is questioning the safety of using this traditional cookware. Read full article here.
A recipe for GAPS legal lemon bars from my girl GUTSY! Great recipe for my GAPS/SCD readers! Find the recipe here.
Real Food Crock Pot Recipes
- Slow Cooker Fennel Chicken with Orange
- Crockpot Butternut Squash
- Slow Cooker Pork Shoulder
- Slow Cooker Refried Beans
- Homemade Traditional Corned Beef
- How to Make Yogurt
- Korean BBQ slow cooker short ribs & oxtail with Bok Choy and Rice
- Easy Crock Pot Chicken Soup with Roasted Veggies
- Pork and Sauerkraut Over Mash ~ GAPS Friendly
- Crockpot Roast in Ancho Chili Sauce
- Mexican Pot Roast
- Sweet & Spicy Kielbasa
- Nutrient Dense Bone Broth
- How To Render Animal Fat in a Crock Pot
- Slow Roasted Chicken and Broth
FREE E-BOOKS ON AMAZON
Want to download a few free ebooks? Every week I find cool organic food, gardening, holistic and natural living e-books free for kindle on amazon. If you don’t have a kindle you can still download these books onto your computer. All you have to do is download kindle cloud reader. Some of these e-books will only be free for today, so download them for free while you can.
question(s) of the day
What do you think of the featured articles? Do you think white flour is really that bad? Are you going to reconsider using your Cast Iron? Leave a comment and share your thoughts!
Disclosure: cmp.ly/4 and cmp.ly/5Disclaimer