Breakfast. It’s the most important meal of the day, yet it’s the one I
hate dislike the most. I’ll take a cup of Joe in place of breakfast any day! Unfortunately, I don’t feel so great when I skip breakfast. So instead of destroying my metabolism by skipping breakfast, I try to make myself easy, nourishing breakfasts that come together fast. These 2 ingredient banana and egg pancakes are my saving grace! Not only are they easy to make but my kids LOVE them too!
2 Ingredient Banana and Egg Pancakes
- 1 ripe banana
- 2 eggs
- Blend banana and eggs together in a blender or food processor until batter is smooth.
- Heat your skillet up to low-medium heat.
- Toss a small spoonful of coconut oil on your skillet when it’s ready to cook up the pancakes.
- Pour 1/4 cup of batter onto skillet.
- Once the pancake starts to bubble you’ll want to flip it so it cooks evenly.
- Tip: I used these cool pancake rings to make my pancakes perfectly round.
- Repeat until batter is all used up. That’s it!
This recipe makes approximately 6 small pancakes but may be doubled to make a larger batch.
Like this recipe? Pin it on Pinterest!
Interested in learning more about essential oils? Check out my FREE 14 day e-course!