2 Ingredient Banana and Egg Pancakes

2 Ingredient Banana and Egg Pancakes

Breakfast. It’s the most important meal of the day, yet it’s the one I hate dislike the most. I’ll take a cup of Joe in place of breakfast any day! Unfortunately, I don’t feel so great when I skip breakfast. So instead of destroying my metabolism by skipping breakfast, I try to make myself easy, nourishing breakfasts that come together fast. These 2 ingredient banana and egg pancakes are my saving grace! Not only are they easy to make but my kids LOVE them too!

2 Ingredient Banana and Egg Pancakes

2 Ingredient Banana and Egg Pancakes

• 1 ripe banana
  • 2 eggs

1. Blend banana and eggs together in a blender or food processor until batter is smooth.
  2. Heat your skillet up to low-medium heat.
  3. Toss a small spoonful of coconut oil on your skillet when it’s ready to cook up the pancakes.
  4. Pour 1/4 cup of batter onto skillet.
  5. Once the pancake starts to bubble you’ll want to flip it so it cooks evenly.
  6. Tip: I used these cool pancake rings to make my pancakes perfectly round.
  7. Repeat until batter is all used up. That’s it!

This recipe makes approximately 6 small pancakes but may be doubled to make a larger batch.

Like this recipe? Pin it on Pinterest!

2 Ingredient Banana and Egg Pancakes

Interested in learning more about essential oils? Check out my FREE 14 day e-course!

Free Essential Oils E-Course

• Lisa May 16, 2014, 6:20 am

I just made these this morning! So easy to make and delicious.
    I use 2 eggs, 2 bananas, and a spoonful of almond butter or peanut butter. Then you have the complete protein, carbohydrate, and fat.

• Jo May 16, 2014, 6:49 am

I love these too!! I started making them from the Specific Carb Diet book a few years ago after i finished the intro diet. I topped them with honey, shredded coconut, and almond butter. Sooo tasty.

• Jessica June 3, 2014, 5:19 am

I am making these this morning adding some ground flax to them. Cant wait to see how they turn out!! Thanks coconut mama

• Nina June 19, 2014, 4:12 pm

Can’t wait to try these!! I’m sure my 13 month old will enjoy them too..she loves both ingredients :)

• Laura June 29, 2014, 8:35 am

I start work as early as 4am some days, would these pancakes still taste good if I made them the night before and put them in the fridge..or waste of ingredients do we think..? :/

• Katie July 1, 2014, 1:54 pm

I made these this morning. They were yummy and my children liked them, too. I was glad to find this recipe as I don’t want to feed my 9 month old any grains yet but I know he wants what we are all eating and he loves eggs and bananas. But mine were very very thin. My banana was very large and my eggs were medium sized. Perhaps I should have added one more egg? I will definitely try them again.

• Grace July 4, 2014, 7:12 am

Tried these just a few mnts ago and idk what im doing wrong but the batter was too soft and it just turned into a big moosh :-(

• Christine-Sara Berge August 11, 2014, 9:03 am

So I thought I’d give these a shot, I really didn’t have my hopes up as they really didn’t sound too exciting. I WAS WRONG!!! These are AWESOME!! Sweet and satisfying. I also added 2 slices of bacon to the plate, why wouldn’t I?! And I felt like I was eating Sunday brunch not a quick bite before I start work Monday morning! YUM YUM YUM!! Thanks for re-posting this recipe!