Today starts the beginning of my new 10 week series on using essential oils. I’ve learned so much about these beautiful oils and I want to share what I’ve learned with you. I asked the members of my facebook group which oil they would like to learn about this week. They picked Purification Essential Oil Blend.
About Purification Essential Oil
Purification is a blend of Citronella, Lemongrass, Lavender Rosemary, Melaleuca alternifolia and Myrtle essential oils. This purifying blend helps to cleanse and disinfect the air and neutralizes odors.
How To Use Purification Essential Oil
I use Purification all the time for so many different things and I’m excited to share them with you! Purification Essential Oil Blend has many uses around the home and for your health and wellness. Here are some uses for Purification Essential Oil:
- Air freshener and purifier. Diffuse Purification oil to eliminate odors and purify the air. If you do not have a diffuser, put drops of oil on a cotton ball and place in air vents or mix with water to make a spray. This is great to get rid of kitchen smells or to clean out a stinky car!
- Insect bites. Put a drop or two of Purification oil on an itchy bite for immediate relief. Apply on mosquito bites to stop itching.
- Simple all natural deodorant. Apple a few dabs of purification to your arm pits daily. Purification helps to keep you sticky free all day! Add a drop of sage essential oil if you need a natural antiperspirant.
- Keep fleas away with this homemade flea spray: 1/2 cup of Distilled water, 8-10 Drops Purification Essential Oil, 1 Drop of Thieves Hand Soap or Castile Soap. Place in a spray bottle and shake. Spritz daily to stay flea free.
- Skin blemishes. Put a drop of Purification oil on a pimple to help it clear up faster. I also like to add a drop to my jar of coconut oil that I keep in my bathroom. I use this to moisturize my face daily.
- Sterilize cuts and wounds.
- Stinky shoes. Put a few drops of Purification oil on cotton balls and place in shoes.
- Insect repellent. Make your own insect spray with Purification oil to repel pests. Mix with water or alcohol and spray on clothing as a mosquito/bug repellent
- Add a few drops to clean your washer machine. Set your machine on rinse cycle and add 2-3 drops of purification oil. You can also add a few drops to your laundry detergent to get rid of the sour smells.
- Freshen cloths in the dryer. Add a drop or two to your dryer balls to freshen up cloths in the dryer. If you don’t use dryer balls you can add a few drops to a damp wash cloth and toss it in the dryer.
- Germ protection when traveling. Put a few drops on your hands and inhale during a flight. This can help get rid of germs from the recycled air.
- Wet dog smell. When your dog comes in from the rain, diffuse Purification oil to get rid of the smell.
- Freshen dishes. Add drop to your rinse agent (I only use vinegar to rinse my dishes) to help freshen your dishes and to keep your dishwasher clean.
How Do I Get My Hands On This Awesome Oil?
Purification is one of the 10 Everyday Essential Oils that comes with the premium starter kit! The premium starter kit comes with the top used essential oils from Young Living. The kit includes:
- 10 – 5 mL bottles of essential oils including: Lavender, Peppermint, Lemon, Frankincense, PanAway, Stress Away, Thieves, Purification, Melaleuca Alternifolia and Joy.
- A home diffuser (retail value alone on this one is $96)
- 5 mL bottle of Citrus Fresh
- Aroma Glide roller fitment (to turn any oil into a roll on)
- Two sample packets each of Lavender, Peppermint, Peace & Calming, Lemon, and Thieves (for you to share with your friends)
- Two NingXia Red 2-oz. samples (this is a great supplement for energy)
Click here to learn how to order the premium starter kit at 50% discount!