Homemade eggnog is the best! This recipe for coconut milk eggnog is made even better and healthier!
Coconut Milk Eggnog
This recipes makes two 8 ounce servings of eggnog.
- 3 Cups Coconut Milk
- 4 Organic Egg Yolks, preferably pasture raised
- 1 1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract (I make my own)
- 1/4 Cup Maple Syrup (or more if you like)
- Coconut Whipped Cream (optional)
- Cinnamon (optional)
1. Heat coconut milk over low-medium heat.
2. Stir in egg yolks. continue to stir until the coconut milk is thick.
3. Add maple syrup and vanilla extract.
4. Refrigerate until cool, 2-3 hours.
5. Pour into individual cups.
6. Top with coconut whipped cream and sprinkle with cinnamon before serving.