Homemade eggnog is the best! This recipe for coconut milk eggnog is made even better and healthier!
Coconut Milk Eggnog
- Heat coconut milk over low-medium heat.
- Stir in egg yolks. continue to stir until the coconut milk is thick.
- Add maple syrup and vanilla extract.
- Refrigerate until cool, 2-3 hours.
- Pour into individual cups.
- Top with coconut whipped cream and sprinkle with cinnamon before serving.
Subscribe for instant access to my free ebook, Coconut Flour Recipes. I'll also send you free weekly recipes and wellness tips.