A few weeks ago Lauren of Empowered Sustenance shared her recipe for Coconut Flour Cookies with us. I really love her cookie recipe! I adapted her recipe to make these chocolate chips cookies. I used coconut oil instead of butter and added vanilla extract and chocolate chips to the recipe. These cookies are grain free, nut free, dairy free, egg free and refined sugar free!
Coconut Flour Chocolate Chip Cookies
(Grain Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free & Nut Free)
- 3 Tablespoons Coconut Flour – Where to find Coconut Flour
- 2 Tablespoons Coconut Oil – Where to find Coconut Oil
- 1-1 1/2 Tablespoons Honey or Maple Syrup – Where to find honey
- 1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract – How to make your own
- Pinch of salt
- 2 Tablespoons Homemade Chocolate Chips
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
2. Use a food processor or blender to mix coconut flour, coconut oil, honey, vanilla extract and salt together.
3. Add chocolate chips and mix until chips are evenly distributed in cookie dough.
4. Use a round 1/2 tablespoon measuring spoon to scoop out each cookie.
5. Place cookies on a parchment lined cookie sheet. You will have 10-12 small cookies.
6. Bake cookies for 8-10 minutes or until they are golden brown. Let cookies cool before removing from the cookie sheet.
7. They will crumble if you try to remove them before they are cooled.
8. Serve warm and enjoy!
Allergy Disclaimer: These cookies contain Coconut. Some people with savear tree nut allergies cannot have coconut.
Subscribe for instant access to my free ebook, Coconut Flour Recipes. I'll also send you free weekly recipes and wellness tips.