Coconut flour flatbread is super easy to make and only takes 10 minutes!
This quick and simple Coconut Flour Flatbread recipe is made with only 5 ingredients, coconut flour, coconut oil, eggs, baking powder and salt. You can mix this recipe up in just a minute and have fresh made sandwich bread ready in less than 15 minutes! Double, riple or quadruple the recipe for batch cooking and toss them in the freezer for future use!
I love recipes that are easy and and only take a few minutes to throw together. I’m a busy mom and I don’t have a lot of time bake during the week so when I need a gluten free sandwich bread, burger bun or pizza crust I make this recipe.
Enter the Coconut Flour Flatbread Recipe! This recipe makes two pieces of flat bread, enough for one sandwich, burger or two small pizzas. The bread comes together very easily and bakes for only 10 minutes!
Coconut Flour Flatbread
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons Coconut Flour
- 1 Tablespoon Coconut Oil, Melted
- 1 Egg
- 1/8 Teaspoon Sea Salt (Edit: The original recipe called for 1/4 teaspoon of salt. After further testing we felt like less salt was needed.)
- 1/4 Teaspoon Baking Powder – Homemade grain free baking powder
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix coconut flour, sea salt, and baking powder together until combined.
3. Add egg and melted coconut oil and mix well.
4. Let batter sit for a few minutes to allow the flour to absorb the liquid.
5. Scoop half the batter on baking pan and use a spatula to spread batter into a circle the size of a bun.
6. Repeat using the rest of the batter. Bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown.