I first learned about this method of whitening teeth from Heather of MommyPotamus. In Heather’s book, DIY Organic Beauty she shares her method for naturally whitening your teeth with charcoal. I was a skeptic at first but after only one application my teeth were noticeably whiter. I even talked my husband into trying it out. My husband doesn’t have the whitest teeth so we were both blown away at how much whiter his teeth looked after only using the charcoal once. Within one week his teeth were whiter than I have ever seen them!
Ditch the chemical whitening gels and try out this natural method! Here is how you do it….
How to Naturally Whiten Teeth
- Activated Charcoal (buy it here)
Open one capsule of activated charcoal into a small bowl. Wet your tooth-brush and dip it into the charcoal. Gently brush teeth with charcoal. Swish the charcoal around in your mouth for a few minutes after brushing. Rinse out your mouth and brush with your teeth with your normal tooth paste. Do this as often as you like.
- Activated Charcoal
- Open one capsule of activated charcoal into a small bowl.
- Wet your toothbrush and dip it into the charcoal.
- Gently brush teeth with charcoal. Swish the charcoal around in your mouth for a few minutes after brushing. Rinse out your mouth and brush with your teeth with your normal tooth paste. Do this as often as you like.
Have you used activated charcoal to naturally whiten your teeth? Did it work for you?
Want to learn how to make your own All Natural Beauty Products? Then you’ll want to check out MommyPotamus’ book, DIY Organic Beauty!
50+ All-Natural, Toxin-Free Recipes That Really Work
In This eBook, You’ll Learn How To. . .
- Make your own shampoo, conditioners, lotions and deodorant
- Whiten your teeth naturally without harsh chemicals like coal tar, fluoride, aspartame, aluminum and benzene
- Nourish yourself from the inside out for radiant skin, hair and nails
- Use natural preservatives, make sure your skin and hair remain PH balanced, and formulate products that are safe for small children
3 Free E-Books!
Subscribe to my free newsletter and I'll send you my ebooks for FREE! You'll also receive weekly recipes and wellness tips.