It’s time for our weekly giveaway! Every week I host a giveaway where my readers can enter to win fun kitchen gadgets and organic food supplies. This week I’m giveing away Heirloom Emergency Survival Seeds! I picked this item based on your votes on facebook!
Emergency Survival Seeds bank contains 20 varieties of easy-to-grow heirloom vegetable seeds. All seeds are packaged in jumbo-sized triple-layered foil packets.
These packets have built in zip-lock, so they can be resealed once opened!
Detailed planting, harvesting, and seed saving instructions are included!
The survival seeds are shipped sealed in a metal storage container, and contains:
- Blue Lake Bean Over 150 seeds
- California Wonder Pepper Over 70 seeds
- Scarlet Nantes Carrot Over 800 seeds
- Marketmore Cucumber Over 150 seeds
- Parris Island Cos Romaine Lettuce Over 900 seeds
- Golden Acre Cabbage Over 530 seeds
- Detroit Dark Red Beet Over 260 seeds
- Lincoln Shell Pea Over 100 seeds
- Lucullus Swiss Chard Over 160 seeds
- Beefsteak Tomato Over 180 seeds
- Champion Radish Over 320 seeds
- Green Sprouting Broccoli Over 500 seeds
- Waltham Butternut Winter Squash Over 100 seeds
- Bloomsdale Long Standing Spinach Over 260 seeds
- Yellow Sweet Spanish Onion Over 145 seeds
- Golden Bantam Sweet Corn Over 250 seeds
- Hales Best Cantaloupe Over 70 seeds
- Snowball Self-blanching Cauliflower Over 285 seeds
- Black Beauty Zucchini Over 50 seeds
- Crimson Sweet Watermelon Over 60 seeds