It’s My favorite time of the year…
I love Autumn. I love cool weather and rainy days. I love the warm nourishing foods we get to enjoy this time of the year. I love to create fun treats that I can give to my family. I use wholesome ingredients in my desserts like coconut oil, coconut butter, grass fed butter and natural sweeteners like raw honey and pure maple syrup. I don’t feel any guilt eating these goodies! My kids enjoy them too!
I started making this pumpkin fudge last year. I based the recipe off of my dairy free chocolate fudge recipe. If you love pumpkin and fudge, you’ll love this recipe! You can serve this fudge cut into squares or you can roll the fudge into truffles and sprinkle with cinnamon.
Dairy Free Pumpkin Fudge
- Warm coconut butter in a medium size saucepan over low heat until melted.
- Turn off heat and add the remaining ingredients.
- Mix until all ingredients are combined.
- Pour into an 8x8 inch square pan.
- Refrigerate fudge for 2-3 hours or until it has set.
- Cut into squares and serve.
- You can also roll the fudge squares into balls and dust with extra cinnamon (makes for a prettier presentation).
- Enjoy :)
Subscribe for instant access to my free ebook, Coconut Flour Recipes. I'll also send you free weekly recipes and wellness tips.