My kids go crazy for gummies, even these lemon ones which are not even really sweet! And I can sit back and watch them eat it with a smile knowing they’re filling up with grass fed gelatin which is great for their little guts and growing bodies. My daughter is gluten intolerant which may be associated with a leaky gut. Gelatin is a great superfood for healing the gut lining! On to the fun part…
Strawberry Lemonade Gummies
- 1 cup pureed strawberries
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp. raw honey
- 9 Tbsp. grass fed gelatin
- Silicone molds (you can buy these cute bear design or heart design)
- Pour strawberry mixture, lemon juice and honey into a pan on low/medium heat.
- Mix well until warm (not hot as it will kill the awesome probiotic properties of the raw honey!).
- Add gelatin and mix well until dissolved.
- Pour contents of pan into a cup with a spout (like a measuring cup).
- Pour mixture into candy molds.
- Place in freezer for 15 minutes.
What is your favorite gummy flavor?
About Hollywood Homestead
Sylvie is a celebrity personal assistant and mom of 3 by day, paleo enthusiast and blogger by night. She and SAHD hubby, Eric, each lost over 60 lbs with paleo and continue to improve their family’s health with food and lifestyle tweaks. Sign up for her newsletter at www.hollywoodhomestead.com and follow her on Facebook and Twitter.
Subscribe for instant access to my free ebook, Coconut Flour Recipes. I'll also send you free weekly recipes and wellness tips.