I’m in love with essential oils. I’m finding more ways to use them in my home everyday.
I started using essential oils when I made my first body butter and lotion bars last year. I was hesitant to use them because I’m very sensitive to strong fragrances. What I learned was that essential oils are very different from synthetic fragrances that are in most body care products. Perfumes, lotions, cleaning products and body sprays often make feel sick and sometimes even dizzy. This is not the case when I make my own products with 100% pure essential oils. Now that I’ve discovered essential oils I’m using them daily in my home.
Natural essential oils can be used in so many ways. You can use them to make homemade body care products, cleaning products and they can even be used as a natural remedy for allergies, migraines, ear infections and much more!
Below is a list of 50 amazing ways you can use essential oils. I’m excited to try some of these recipes out for myself!
Where To Buy Essential Oils
I use Young Living Essential Oils in my home. Click here to read more about these oil and how to order them at a discount!
50 Uses for Essential Oils
Body Butter, Lotion & Lotion Bars
- Key Lime Whipped Coconut Oil Body Butter
- Peppermint Body Butter
- Orange Chocolate Whipped Body Butte
- Whipped Tallow Body Butter
- Secret Miracle Cream
- Belly Balm
- Coconut Oil Lotion Bar
- Homemade Body Cream
- Whipped Body Butter
Perfume & Body Spray
- All Natural Body Spray
- DIY Roll-On Perfume with Essential Oils
- Natural Essential Oil Perfume
- Natural Perfume in Two Easy Steps
Toothpaste & Mouth Wash
- Coconut Oil Tooth Scrub
- Mouthwash Recipe for Whitening and Remineralizing
- DIY Peppermint Mouthwash
- Homemade Tooth Paste with Baking Soda and Clay
Soap, Bath & Body Wash
- Detox Bath with Essential Oils
- Ultimate Sleepy Time Bath
- Homemade Liquid Hand Soap
- Homemade Foaming Face Wash For Radiant Skin
- Homemade Foaming Hand Soap
Natural Cleaner Recipes
- Homemade All-Purpose Cleaner
- Lemon Surface Cleaner
- Homemade Natural Cleaning Wipes
- Non-toxic Stove Top Cleaner
- Daily Shower Spray
- Homemade Laundry Detergent
- Natural Fabric Softener
- Homemade “Bleach”
- Homemade Toilet Bombs
Find high quality essential oils here.
What are your favorite ways to use essential oils?