Today is the beginning of Amazons famous ‘Black Friday in July’ sale aka Prime Day. I usually skip these kind of sales but this year I’ve found a few awesome deals on products I personally use on a daily basis.
If you don’t have Amazon Prime, you can sign up for a free trial just to take advantage of the deals. It is worth it especially if you shop at Whole Foods because Prime members get an additional 10% off on sale items
My Favorite Amazon Prime Day Deals
1. Collagen Peptides (20% Off): I add a scoop of collagen peptides to my coffee every morning. This is a great way to get a nice amount of protein in my diet early in the day. It’s also completely tasteless, which makes it easy to consume on a regular basis.
2. Kettle & Fire Bone Broth (25% Off): Bone broth is loaded with collagen due to the bones being slow simmered over a long period of time. This process breaks down the collagen turning it into gelatin. Simply put, a gelatin-rich bone broth is one of the single best ways to aid in digestion and fix your gut issues. I like to make my own bone broth at home but I do keep a few cartons of kettle & fire broth in my pantry for quick meals.
3. Instant Pot (41% Off): I know cooking healthy can be time consuming. A few years ago I discovered pressure cookers and it’s completely changed the way I cook. Using a pressure cooker has made my life so much easier! I use my instant pot 3-4 times a week for quick and easy dinner. If you’re at all considering buying a pressure cooker I recommend the instant pot. They go far and beyond a basic crock pot and are extremely versatile.
4. Bare Baked Crunchy Apple Chips, Banana Chips, and Coconut Chips, Variety Pack (35% Off): These crunchy baked fruit snacks are a wonderful snack! Simple Ingredients. Baked, never fried. Gluten free, dairy free, no added oil, good source of dietary fiber, Non-GMO, no added preservatives.
5. Vitamix Explorian Blender (33% Off): If you don’t own a vitamix you’re missing out! This is the second most used gadget in my kitchen (second to the Instant pot). We use ours daily to make healthy smoothies, soups and desserts!
These are some of the best items I’ve seen on sale today. If you find any others that I missed please let me know!
~ Tiffany, The Coconut Mama