Essential oils have been used for thousands of years for many applications. Today, there are well over 300 essential oils in use by professional practitioners, each with its own centuries confirmed practical application. But don’t worry! You certainly don’t need 300 essential oils in your medicine cabinet to reap their benefits. A nice collection of 10-20 will do the trick for most things, though I must admit, I’ve got a hefty collection myself.
Enjoy spices, herbs and teas with authentic flavor and sustainable sourcing. Non- GMO, non-ETO, organic and Fair Trade. I use Frontier Co-op herbs and spices in many of my recipes.
Turmeric is a potent spice that has been used for centuries. You may recognize turmeric as the herb that gives Indian food its bright yellow coloring and unique flavor- but did you know that it’s also a powerful superfood? Turmeric contains curcumin which has the amazing capability of preventing and alleviating many common health concerns. Gaia Herbs Turmeric Supreme Extra Strength offers a high dose of turmeric with the added benefit of black pepper for the ultimate synergistic curcumin supplement.
The Health Benefits of Turmeric Supreme Extra Strength
- Promotes Healthy Inflammatory Response
- Provides Antioxidant Protection
- Improves Brain Function
- Promotes Cardiovascular Health
- Boosts Mood and Helps Alleviate Depression
- Promotes Vitality & Longevity
- Prevents Heart Burn and Indigestion
- Promotes Pain Relief
Ancient Minerals Magnesium Products provide the user with a medicinal application of cell-restoring, highly soluble magnesium chloride. These products contain nothing but raw magnesium chloride and other trace minerals drawn from the Ancient Zechstein Seabed in Northern Europe. Ancient Minerals Magnesium bypass the gastrointestinal tract for convenient, rapid absorption into the cells.
The Health Benefits of Magnesium
- Increases Bone Strength
- Alleviates Stress and Anxiety
- Boosts Mood and Fights Depression
- Promotes Healthy Blood Sugar Levels
- Promotes Healthy Blood Pressure Levels
- Promotes Heart Health
- Alleviates Headaches and Migraines
- Alleviates Muscle Pain, Cramps, and Twitches
- Improves Skin Hydration
- Speeds Wound Healing
- Enhances Skin Barrier Function
- Decreases Inflammation
- Increases DHEA Levels