- 1 cup full fat coconut milk
- 1/4 cup raw honey or natural sweetener of choice
- 3 tablespoons beef gelatin
- 1/4 teaspoon of vanilla bean powder or vanilla extract
- In a small bowl mix 1/2 cup of coconut milk with raw honey and vanilla.
- Add the gelatin to the coconut milk and let it soak for a minute or until it gels up.
- Heat the remaining 1/2 cup of coconut milk in a saucepan on low heat. You want the coconut milk to be hot but not boiling.
- Pour the hot coconut milk over the gelatin mixture.
- Use a whisk and mix the ingredients together.
- Pour into molds or into a 5×7 inch Pyrex pan.
- Refrigerate for 1-2 hours or until set.
- Store fruit snacks in a closed container in the refrigerator.