- 1/2 cup of tart cherry juice
- 3 tablespoons of beef gelatin
- 1/2 cup of honey
- 1 cup brewed chamomile tea
- In a small bowl mix 1/2 cup of tart cherry juice with gelatin.
- Let the gelatin sit in the juice for a minute or until it gels up.
- Brew a fresh cup of organic chamomile tea.
- Steep for 3-5 minutes.
- Remove teabag and pour the hot tea over the gelatin mixture.
- Mix the ingredients together.
- Add the honey and mix until thoroughly combined.
- Pour into molds or into a 5×7 inch pyrex pan.
- Refrigerate for 1-2 hours or until set.
- Store fruit snacks in a closed container in the refrigerator.