- 1 cup cherry juice, divided
- 3 tablespoons beef gelatin
- 1/2 cup raw honey
- pinch of sea salt
- Sprinkle gelatin over 1/2 cup of cherry juice.
- Let the gelatin and juice sit for a few minutes while the gelatin absorbs the juice.
- Heat the remaining 1/2 cup of cherry juice over medium heat.
- Bring to a boil.
- Take the juice off the heat and add honey and salt.
- Mix well and pour over the gelatin mix.
- Stir until the gelatin is completely dissolved.
- Pour into molds (if using) or into a 8×8 pan.
- Refrigerate until the fruit snacks are set, 2-4 hours.