Are you suffering with magnesium deficiency? It can be difficult to consume enough magnesium, even if you’re following a whole foods diet. But did you know that you can absorb magnesium through your skin? It’s actually the best way to get your daily dose of this wonderful mineral. Below is a recipe for homemade magnesium body butter made with pure ingredients that will nourish your skin.
Magnesium Body Butter
- Use a double boiler and melt the coconut oil and cocoa butter over medium heat.
- Once both oils are melted, add magnesium oil.
- Stir the oils and allow them to cool.
- Once the oils are cooled and hard you will want to whip them into a body butter.
- Use a hand mixer and whip the oils until the body butter is light and fluffy.
- Store body butter in a air tight container.
- Keeps for 6 months.