- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 12 square 1x
- Category: dessert
- Method: blender
- Cuisine: american
- 3 tablespoons gelatin
- 3/4 cup cold water
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1/4 cup monk fruit sweetener
- 2 cups soy-free chocolate chips or stevia sweetened chocolate chips
- Pour cold water and gelatin into a blender and allow the gelatin to set for 3-5 minutes.
- Pour boiling water over gelatin.
- Blend for a few seconds to dissolve the gelatin.
- Add monk fruit and chocolate chips.
- Place the lid on the blender and then cover it with a thick towel (to protect your hands).
- Carefully blend mixture until it is combined.
- Pour into a coconut oil greased 8×8 glass pan.
- Refrigerate until firm. Cut into squares before serving.
- Serving Size: 1 square
- Calories: 174
- Sugar: 1.3g
- Fat: 10.8g
- Carbohydrates: 14.7g
- Protein: 5.4g