Coconut Flour Cookies
- 3 Tbs. coconut flour
- 2 Tbs. cold butter
- 1 Tbs. raw honey
- Pinch of sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 365 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Pulse all ingredients together in a food processor or blend with a pastry blender.
- The dough will be soft and slightly sticky.
- Divide into 8 small balls and flatten slightly on the baking sheet.
- Bake until the edges are light golden, about 9 minutes.
- These over bake quickly, so keep an eye on them.
- Let the cookies cool completely before removing from the baking sheet or they will crumble.