Homemade Macadamia Nut Butter
- Food processor
- Jar or storage container
- 1 pound macadamia nuts*
- 6 tablespoons coconut oil
- pinch of salt
- 4–6 tablespoons raw honey (optional)
- Pour nuts into food processor. Process nuts until they are creamy.
- Add coconut oil, salt and honey if using. Blend until the nut butter is completely pureed.
- The macadamia nut butter will set up once you refrigerate it. Adding coconut oil to the butter helps the macadamia nut butter to thicken and spread easily.
- Store in the refrigerator. The macadamia nut butter keeps in the refrigerator for two months.