Homemade Strawberry Milk
- 2 Cups Whole Milk (Raw Grass Fed is best), Coconut Milk or coconut milk tonic (this is better than boxed coconut milk)
- 1–2 Cup Organic Strawberries, washed with stems removed
- 4–6 Organic Dates
- Soak dates in a cup of warm water for 10 minutes before you get started.
- Remove the pits from the soaked dates and toss the dates into a blender.
- Blend dates until they’re smooth.
- Add strawberries and milk and blend until all the ingredients blended well.
- Pour through a sieve or cheesecloth to remove seeds.
- Refrigerate and serve cold.