These keto peanut butter balls are an easy-to-make treat made with just 3 ingredients!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 16 balls 1x
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Gluten Free
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup Lakanto maple-flavored syrup*
*May substitute with real maple syrup or honey if you prefer. Lakanto maple-flavored syrup is one of the few liquid sweeteners that are keto-friendly.
- Use a food processor or blender to mix the ingredients together.
- Use a round tablespoon to scoop the batter out of the bowl. Form each spoonful into round balls.
- Refrigerate the peanut butter balls for 30 minutes or until cold.
- Top with melted white chocolate (optional) or dust with unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Store in an airtight container for 2 weeks.
- Serving Size: 1 ball
- Calories: 168 kcal
- Fat: 13.5g
- Carbohydrates: 8.3g (4g net carb each)
- Fiber: 3.6g
- Protein: 7.5g