This low carb keto tiramisu is made with a combination of mascarpone cheese and coconut flour, making it perfect for ketogenic diet eaters!
- Prep Time: 25 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Yield: 6 servings 1x
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Gluten Free
- 3 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 3 tablespoons erythritol
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 eggs
- 3 tablespoons melted butter or coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons almond milk
- 3/4 cup brewed coffee or espresso
- 3 tablespoons powdered erythritol
- 3/4 cup mascarpone cheese
- 1 3/4 cup heavy cream
- Cocoa Powder
- Dark Chocolate
- Cocoa Nibs
- Start by separating the egg yolks from the whites. Then, in a medium bowl, add the yolks and erythritol and cream the mixture until it froths and turns a pale yellow color. Set aside.
- Next, in a separate bowl, add the egg whites and whip with an electric mixer until soft peaks form. Then, fold the egg whites with the egg yolks, carefully folding them together. Set aside.
- Mix the coconut flour, almond flour, and baking soda in a separate bowl. Stir until combined. Then add the melted butter (or coconut oil) and almond milk. Mix well, then fold in the egg mixture and mix until combined.
- Scoop the batter into an 8×12-inch baking tray lined with parchment paper. Use a spatula to spread the batter over the baking sheet evenly. Bake the cake at 350 degrees F for 15 minutes, or until the top of the cake, turns golden brown. Remove the baked cake from the oven and allow it to cool for 30-35 minutes.
Coffee Drizzle & Cream
- Next, you will brew coffee and make the coffee soak and mascarpone filling. You will need 3/4 cup of fresh brewed coffee or espresso and three tablespoons of powdered erythritol. Mix the coffee with the sweetener and brush the baked cake with the coffee mixture. Let the cake soak up the coffee mix for 3-5 minutes, then cut the cake into squares.
- Then, mix 3/4 cup of mascarpone cheese with 1 3/4 cup of heavy cream. Use an electric mixer to whip the cream and cheese together until the cream is firm.
- Start by adding the infused cake squares to the bottom of the jars.
- Then add a layer of the mascarpone cheese mixture and sprinkle with some cocoa powder.
- Repeat with another layer of cake, cream, and cocoa powder until the jar is filled to the top.
- Finally, top the Tiramisu with a coating of cocoa powder, dark chocolate chunks, or cocoa nibs. Do the same in all the jars and serve immediately.
Store leftover tiramisu in the fridge for 2-3 days, or freeze for up to two weeks.
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 553
- Sugar: 5g
- Fat: 55g
- Carbohydrates: 20g (5.4g Net Carbs)
- Fiber: 2.5g
- Protein: 9g