- 1 cup sprouted lentils
- 1 cup sprouted quinoa
- 1 cup sprouted brown rice
- 3/4 cup sprouted millet
- 3/4 cup sprouted sunflower seeds
- 1 egg or 1 tablespoon ground flax mixed with 2 tablespoons water
- 4 tablespoons butter or coconut oil, soft
- 3 tablespoons raw honey
- 3 tablespoons psyllium husk powder or chia seed
- 1 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 –3/4 cup arrow root powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Use a food processor to process sprouts into a paste, about 3 minutes. Add egg (or flax), butter/oil, and honey. Process until combined. Add psyllium or chia, salt, soda, and baking powder. Mix again. Slowly add arrowroot powder. You may only need 1/2 cup. This dough will not be dry like wheat dough is. It will be very sticky.
- Grease your bread pan with butter or coconut oil (or oil of choice). Lightly oil your hands. Take dough out of food processor and place in greased bread pan. Smooth the top of loaf with your hands.
- Bake for 1 hour. Turn off oven. Let the bread sit inside oven for another hour. Take out of oven and allow it to cool overnight. Slice and store in refrigerator for up to 1 week.
- This bread is dense, but works well for sandwiches. Enjoy!