Apple Cider Vinegar Gummies Recipe
Apple cider vinegar gummies are a great way to get your daily dose of ACV! These homemade gummies are made with grass-fed gelatin, ACV, lemon juice, and raw honey.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 20-24 Gummies 1x
- Category: Snacks
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Gluten Free
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 tbs grass-fed gelatin powder
- 2 tbs lemon juice
- 3 tbs raw honey
- 1/2 cup raw apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup water
- Mix the gelatin and 1/4 cup water together in a small bowl and let the gelatin expand, or “bloom”.
- Add the lemon juice and raw honey into the gelatin mixture.
- Heat the apple cider vinegar and remaining 1/2 cup water together over low heat. Once the mixture is hot, but not boiling, remove from the heat and mix with the gelatin mixture.
- Mix until the gelatin dissolves.
- Pour the gummy mixture into molds and refrigerate until they set, 35-40 minutes.
- Serving Size: Whole Batch
- Calories: 370
- Fat: .1g
- Carbohydrates: 54.2g
- Protein: 33g