How To Make A Carrier Oil Stick
- Yield: 1 2 oz. stick 1x
- 1 1⁄2 Tablespoon Coconut Oil
- 1 1⁄2 Tablespoon Shea Butter
- 2 Tablespoons Beeswax Pastilles
- 5 Drops Vitamin E Oil
- Twist Up Container
- Heat coconut oil, shea butter and beeswax pastilles together in a saucepan over low heat.
- Once the beeswax and oils are melted remove from heat and add vitamin e oil.
- Pour into a 2 ounce twist up container and secure with lid.
- Let the carrier oil stick cool and solidify. You can also place it in the refrigerator if you need to speed up the process.