DIY Charcoal Mask For Radiant Skin (Only 4 Ingredients)
- Mix the activated charcoal and bentonite clay together in a small bowl.
- Add a teaspoon of aloe vera to the powders and mix well.
- Slowly add the green tea to mixture, just enough to make a wet paste (I used about 1 tablespoon).
- Mix in 1-2 drops of essential oils, if using.
- Apply the mask to your face, be careful to avoid the eyes as they can be irritated by the face mask.
- Leave the mask on your skin for 3-8 minutes or until it begins to dry.
- Wash your face with warm water and a gentle cleanser.