Chocolate Zucchini Bread (Paleo Friendly)
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 30 mins
- Total Time: 40 mins
- Yield: 6 1x
- 1 ½ cups almond flour
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
- ½ cup coconut sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2–3 small medium zucchini peeled if desired and finely shredded (1 and 3/4 –2 cups gently packed, water squeezed out between paper towels)
- ⅓ cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 350 F and line a medium loaf pan with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, combine the almond flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt, set aside
- In a large bowl, whisk together the coconut oil, coconut sugar, eggs and vanilla until well combined and smooth.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet until just moistened, fold in the shredded zucchini, then the chocolate chips.
- Transfer batter to the parchment lined loaf pan and bake until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean, 25-30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and cool on a wire rack for 10-15 minutes, then gently remove the loaf by holding both sides of the parchment paper and continue to cool completely to room temperature on the wire rack before slicing.
- Store leftovers in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.