This easy Chocolate Zucchini Bread recipe is tender, moist, insanely chocolaty. You will never know it is made with a vegetable.
This super moist and rich double chocolate zucchini bread tastes like dessert but is secretly healthy, Paleo, free of refined sugar, grain free, gluten free and dairy free. It makes the perfect breakfast paired with coconut butter or coconut yogurt, snack, or healthier dessert.
The zucchini bread is easy to make. It is made in just one bowl, you don’t need a mixer and can have it in the oven in no time, plus, it is a perfect way to use up summer zucchini.
Since zucchini contains tons of water, you’ll need to squeeze out as much as possible before mixing it into the batter. Grate the zucchini using a grater or the food processor attachment, allow to sit in a paper-towel lined bowl while you prepare the batter. Right before you add it in, squeeze the excess water out of it, then measure to make sure you have the right amount.
Like this recipe? PIN in on Pinterest!
- Coconut Flour Banana Bread
- Coconut Flour Pumpkin Bread
- Fried Zucchini Chips (Grain Free)
- How To Make Zucchini Noodles
Chocolate Zucchini Bread (Paleo Friendly)
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 30 mins
- Total Time: 40 mins
- Yield: 6
- 1 ½ cups almond flour
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
- ½ cup coconut sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2-3 small medium zucchini peeled if desired and finely shredded (1 and 3/4 -2 cups gently packed, water squeezed out between paper towels)
- ⅓ cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 350 F and line a medium loaf pan with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, combine the almond flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt, set aside
- In a large bowl, whisk together the coconut oil, coconut sugar, eggs and vanilla until well combined and smooth.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet until just moistened, fold in the shredded zucchini, then the chocolate chips.
- Transfer batter to the parchment lined loaf pan and bake until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean, 25-30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and cool on a wire rack for 10-15 minutes, then gently remove the loaf by holding both sides of the parchment paper and continue to cool completely to room temperature on the wire rack before slicing.
- Store leftovers in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
Finding quick and easy keto recipes that fit with your lifestyle and schedule can be difficult. That’s why Jen Fisch, the blogger behind Keto in The City and a busy working mom, shares her favorite stress-free keto meals in The Easy 5-Ingredient Ketogenic Diet Cookbook. With 130 recipes that require no more than 5-ingredients, including many one-pot or 30-minute recipes, this cookbook offers a simple solution to keeping the ketogenic diet easy.The Easy 5-Ingredient Ketogenic Diet Cookbook includes:
- 130 Recipes for keto-friendly breakfasts, lunches, dinners, and snacks
- 5-Ingredient Recipes for stress-free cooking
- One Pot Meals for fast prep and clean-up
- Time Saving for ready-made meals in 30-minutes or less
- Ketogenic diet recipes include: BLT Breakfast Salad, Broccoli-Cheese Soup, Baked Zucchini Gratin, Garlic Butter Shrimp, Barbacoa Beef Roast, Berry Cheesecake Fat Bomb, and much more!