- 1/2 Cup Macadamia Nuts, Roasted. Macadamia nut butter can be used in place of nuts. If you don’t have macadamia nuts you can use almond butter or peanut butter.
- 1/3 Cup Raw Honey or Date Paste
- 1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 Tablespoons Coconut Oil
- 2 Cups Shredded Coconut Flakes
- 1/4 – 1/2 Cup Soy Free Chocolate Chips
- Shredded Coconut Flakes (Optional)
- You’re going to start with a blender of food processor. Blend the macadamia nuts together until they’re smooth butter. Add raw honey, vanilla extract and coconut oil and continue to blend mixture until all the ingredients are combined.
- Mix the shredded coconut flakes and chocolate chips into batter.
- Refrigerate cookie dough for approximately 30 minutes.
- Use a small cookie dough spoon to scoop each cookie dough bite out of the batter.
- Use your hands to roll each piece into a smooth ball.
- Spread the shredded coconut flakes over a plate and roll each cookie dough bite in them until they’re completely covered with coconut.
- Return the cookie dough bites to the refrigerator to prevent from getting too soft.
- Serve the coconut cookie dough bites cold. Enjoy!