This 4-ingredient Coconut Flour Pizza Crust is thin and sturdy and tastes delicious. You can whip together the pizza dough in minutes. This pizza crust uses coconut flour fathead dough so it’s keto-friendly and gluten-free.
- Prep Time: 7 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes + 10 minutes with toppings
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 1 personal size pizza 1x
- Category: Main Dish
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Gluten Free
- 1 ½ cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3 tbsp cream cheese
- 1 large egg
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- Preheat the oven to 425° F. Line a small pizza pan with parchment paper.
- Make the dough by adding the cheese and cream cheese to a microwave-safe bowl and set aside.
- Next, add an egg and coconut flour to a large mixing bowl. Combine together.
- Melt the cheese and cream cheese for 90 seconds in the microwave and stir to combine.
- Add the melted cheese mixture to the flour mixture and using a spatula or your hands, gently knead the dough together until everything is one color and is thoroughly combined.
- Using your hands spread the dough over the parchment lined pizza pan. This pizza makes a thin crust pizza.
- Using a fork, poke holes into the crust.
- Bake the crust for 9 to 12 minutes, until golden brown. The pizza crust will puff up as it is baking.
- Top the baked pizza crust with your favorite pizza toppings: tomato sauce, cheese, pepperoni, mushrooms, green peppers, etc. Bake for 10 minutes or until the toppings and cheese is cooked.
Below is the nutritional info for the whole pizza. This small pizza will cut into 8 slices. Each slice has 142 calories, 3.2g net carbs, and 7g of protein.
- Serving Size: 1 whole pizza crust
- Calories: 1138
- Fat: 74.4g
- Carbohydrates: 25.5g Net Carbs (whole pizza)
- Fiber: 30.8g
- Protein: 57.9g