Coconut Flour Pizza Crust
You don't have to give up pizza when you're eating clean or on a restricted diet. This coconut flour pizza crust is grain free, dairy free, egg free and totally delicious!
Teaspoon Italian Seasoning
Coconut Flour Pizza
You don’t have to give up pizza when you’re eating clean or on a restricted diet. This coconut flour pizza crust is grain free, dairy free, egg free and totally delicious!
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 18 mins
- Total Time: 33 mins
- Yield: 8 inch crust 1x
- Category: Main Dish
- Cuisine: Paleo
- 2 Tablespoons Ground Flaxseed
- 5 Tablespoons Filtered Water
- 1/4 Cup Sunflower Seeds
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Flour
- 1/4 Cup Arrowroot Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Baking Powder (you can make your own corn free baking powder here)
- 1/2 Teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 4 Tablespoons Coconut Oil
- 3 Tablespoons Water
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix the ground flax seeds with 5 tablespoons of water in a small bowl and set aside.
- In a food processor, mix the sunflower seeds, coconut flour, arrowroot powder, baking powder and Italian seasoning.
- Add the ground flax and water mixture and process for 30 seconds.
- Add the coconut oil and process again until the oil is completely combined.
- Slowly add 1-3 tablespoons of filtered water until the dough comes together in a ball. Add more water if needed.
- Form the pizza dough into a ball (or round shape) and place it on a lined cookie sheet.
- Place a sheet of parchment paper on top of the dough.
- Use a rolling pin to roll the dough out. Do you’re best to keep it round and even.
- Once the dough is evenly rolled out and is approximate a quarter inch thick, remove the parchment paper from the top of the pizza crust.
- Bake the crust for 18-20 minutes, or until it’s golden brown.
- Top with your favorite pizza toppings and return to the oven for 5 minutes, or until the toppings are melted/baked.
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Calories: 140
- Sodium: 15.5mg
- Fat: 11g
- Saturated Fat: 7g
- Unsaturated Fat: 4g
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 9g
- Fiber: 3.5g
- Protein: 2.4g