- Prep Time: 2 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 7 minutes
- Yield: 4 cups 1x
- Category: Beverages
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Gluten Free
- 2 13.4 ounce cans of coconut milk
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons organic cocoa powder
- 1/3 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Open the cans of coconut milk and scoop the coconut cream and milk into a small saucepan.
- Add the chocolate chips and cocoa powder to the coconut milk.
- Use a whisk to stir the mixture together.
- Bring to a simmer and remove from heat.
- Add in the vanilla extract and stir until incorporated into the hot chocolate.
- Serve the hot chocolate warm and topped with your favorite toppings. Enjoy!
- Serving Size: 1 cup
- Calories: 436
- Fat: 38.2g
- Carbohydrates: 22.5g (13.5 net carbs)
- Fiber: 6.9g
- Protein: 5.6g