Coconut Milk Pumpkin Ice Cream
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 1 quart 1x
- Mix coconut milk and pumpkin puree together in a medium bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir until combined.
- Pour mixture into ice cream maker.
- Follow manufactures instructions to make your ice cream.
- If you don’t have an ice cream maker you can pour the mixture into a deep stainless steel baking dish and freeze for 45 minutes. As it begins to freeze near the edges, remove it from the freezer and stir vigorously with a spatula. Return to the freezer.Continue to check the mixture every 30 minutes, stirring vigorously as it’s freezing. If you have a hand held mixer or blender, use one of those. Repeat this process for 2 to 3 hours, or until frozen.