Frankincense and Myrrh Beauty Face Cream
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 10 mins
- Yield: 1/2 cup 1x
- 1/2 Cup Whipped Coconut Oil
- 1/4 Teaspoon vitamin E oil
- 5 Drops Frankincense Essential Oil
- 3 Drops Myrrh Essential Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Melted beeswax (Optional)*
- *Beeswax is NOT needed for this recipe. We add it only in the hot summer months when coconut oil melts. You may add it if you’d like to keep your frankincense and myrrh beauty face cream whipped and solid.
- Whip your coconut oil with a hand mixer for 1-3 minutes or until the coconut oil is light and fluffy. If your coconut oil is melted you’ll need to refrigerate it before making this recipe.
- Mix the vitamin e oil and essential oils into the whipped coconut oil.
- Add melted beeswax to the oils if using and continue to whip with a hand mixer until it’s mixed thoroughly.