- Mix all ingredients together until well-combined and pour into an ice cream maker.
- Freeze according to ice cream maker’s manufacturer’s instructions.
- Top with shredded coconut before serving.
If you don’t have an ice cream maker, use these instructions:
- In a large bowl stir together the ingredients until fully combined.
- Pour the mixture into ice cube trays, place in the freezer.
- Blend the frozen coconut mixture cubes in a food processor or a high-speed blender.
- Transfer to a parchment-lined freezer-safe container and cover loosely with plastic wrap.
- For a soft serve, serve right away. If you want a firmer texture, freeze for a few hours.
- Set out of the freezer for at least 7 minutes before scooping.