Keto Sandwich Bread
- Prep Time: 3 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 13 minutes
- Yield: 2 slices 1x
- Category: Bread
- Cuisine: American
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 Tablespoon coconut oil, Melted
- 1 Egg
- 1/8 Teaspoon sea salt (Edit: The original recipe called for 1/4 teaspoon of salt. After further testing we felt like less salt was needed.)
- 1/4 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix coconut flour, sea salt, and baking powder together until combined.
- Add egg and melted coconut oil and mix well.
- Let batter sit for a few minutes to allow the flour to absorb the liquid.
- Scoop half the batter on baking pan and use a spatula to spread batter into a circle the size of a bun.
- Repeat using the rest of the batter. Bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serving Size: 2 slices
- Calories: 90
- Fat: 20g
- Carbohydrates: 10g
- Fiber: 6g
- Protein: 9g