Cranberry Orange Gummy Fruit Snacks
- 1 1/2 Cups Cranberry Juice
- 1/2 Cup Orange Juice
- 1/2 Cup Raw Honey
- 1/2 Cup Grass Fed Gelatin
- Pinch of Sea Salt
- Sprinkle gelatin over cranberry juice. Let the gelatin and juice sit for a few minutes while the gelatin absorbs the juice.
- Heat 1/2 cup of orange juice over medium heat. Bring to a boil. Take the juice off the heat and add honey and salt.
- Mix well and pour over the gelatin mix. Stir until the gelatin is completely dissolved. Pour into molds (if using) or into a 8×8 pan.
- Refrigerate until the fruit snacks are set, 2-4 hours.