Pumpkin Cheesecake Fat Bombs
Keto-friendly pumpkin cheesecake fat bombs are the perfect pumpkin treat for anyone following a low-carb or sugar-free diet!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 8-12 (depending on mold size) 1x
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Gluten Free
- 4 ounces cream cheese*, room temperature
- 1/2 cup powdered erythritol (I used this one)
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- pinch of sea salt
- Mix the cream cheese, pumpkin, sweetener, vanilla and spices together in a mixing bowl.
- Mix until smooth and when the cream cheese is fully incorporated.
- Scoop the batter into molds and freeze until solid, approximately 1 hour.
- Once solid, pop the pumpkin fat bombs out of the molds and store in an airtight container in the freezer.
Thaw the fat bombs out for 5-10 minutes before eating.
*Coconut cream can be used instead of cream cheese.
- Serving Size: 1 (2 ounce)
- Calories: 105kcal
- Fat: 10.5g
- Carbohydrates: 1.5 Net Carbs
- Protein: 1g