My keto-friendly pumpkin cheesecake fat bombs are the perfect pumpkin treat for anyone following a low-carb or sugar-free diet!
I love pumpkin and spice during the holiday’s but pumpkin isn’t usually considered keto-friendly.
Thankfully I was able to create these pumpkin cheesecake fat bombs by adding the right amount of pumpkin to give it the perfect flavor without adding too many carbs! Oh, and if you LOVE cheesecake AND pumpkin, then you’ll be in heaven!
How To Make Pumpkin Cheesecake Fat Bombs
Before you get started you’ll want to set out the cream cheese and butter and allow them to come to room temperature.
Then you’ll use an electric mixer to mix the ingredients together.
Next, you’ll scoop the batter into molds to make fat bombs. I used pumpkin molds, but you can use whatever you have on hand.
Freeze the pumpkin cheesecake fat bombs until they’re solid, about 1 hour. Pop them out of the molds and store in the refrigerator or freezer in an air-tight container.
This recipe can be made dairy-free by using coconut cream instead of cream cheese. The consistency is a bit different from cheesecake, but the flavors pair well together and make a fantastic fat bomb!
More fat bomb recipes:
Links in the post are Amazon affiliate links to products I use and love.Print
Pumpkin Cheesecake Fat Bombs
Keto-friendly pumpkin cheesecake fat bombs are the perfect pumpkin treat for anyone following a low-carb or sugar-free diet!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 8–12 (depending on mold size) 1x
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Gluten Free
- 4 ounces cream cheese*, room temperature
- 2 ounces butter or coconut oil
- 1/2 cup powdered erythritol (I used this one)
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- pinch of sea salt
- Mix the cream cheese and butter together in a mixing bowl.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix until combined.
- Scoop the batter into molds and freeze until solid, approximately 1 hour.
- Once solid, pop the pumpkin fat bombs out of the molds and store in an airtight container in the freezer.
Thaw the fat bombs out for 5-10 minutes before eating.
*Coconut cream can be used instead of cream cheese.
- Serving Size: 1 (2 ounce)
- Calories: 105kcal
- Fat: 10.5g
- Carbohydrates: 1.5 Net Carbs
- Protein: 1g