My keto-friendly pumpkin cheesecake bites are the perfect pumpkin treat for anyone following a low-carb or sugar-free diet!
I love pumpkin and spice during the holiday’s but pumpkin isn’t usually considered keto-friendly.
Thankfully I was able to create these pumpkin cheesecake bites by adding the right amount of pumpkin to give it the perfect flavor without adding too many carbs! Oh, and if you LOVE cheesecake AND pumpkin, then you’ll be in heaven!
How To Make Keto Pumpkin Cheesecake Bites
Before you get started you’ll want to set out the cream cheese and butter and allow them to come to room temperature.
Then you’ll use an electric mixer to mix the ingredients together.
Next, you’ll scoop the batter into molds to make fat bombs. I used pumpkin molds, but you can use whatever you have on hand.
Freeze the pumpkin cheesecake bites until they’re solid, about 1 hour. Pop them out of the molds and store in the refrigerator or freezer in an air-tight container.
This recipe can be made dairy-free by using coconut butter coconut cream instead of cream cheese. The consistency is a bit different from cheesecake, but the flavors pair well together and make a fantastic fat bomb!
More keto fat bomb recipes:
Links in the post are Amazon affiliate links to products I use and love.Print
Pumpkin Cheesecake Fat Bombs
Keto-friendly pumpkin cheesecake fat bombs are the perfect pumpkin treat for anyone following a low-carb or sugar-free diet!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 8–12 (depending on mold size) 1x
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Gluten Free
- 4 ounces cream cheese*, room temperature
- 1/2 cup powdered erythritol (I used this one)
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- pinch of sea salt
- Mix the cream cheese, pumpkin, sweetener, vanilla and spices together in a mixing bowl.
- Mix until smooth and when the cream cheese is fully incorporated.
- Scoop the batter into molds and freeze until solid, approximately 1 hour.
- Once solid, pop the pumpkin fat bombs out of the molds and store in an airtight container in the freezer.
Thaw the fat bombs out for 5-10 minutes before eating.
*Coconut cream can be used instead of cream cheese.
- Serving Size: 1 (2 ounce)
- Calories: 105kcal
- Fat: 10.5g
- Carbohydrates: 1.5 Net Carbs
- Protein: 1g
This recipe was originally published on October 27th, 2020 and was updated on September 14th, 2021 with new images.As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.