Roasted Sweet Potatoes
Oven roasted sweet potatoes in coconut oil.
2 Pounds Sweet Potatoes
2 Tablespoons Virgin Coconut Oil
1 Teaspoon Sea Salt
1/2 Teaspoon of Dried Rosemary (or Cinnamon)
Roasted Sweet Potatoes In Coconut Oil
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Total Time: 1 hour 5 mins
- Yield: 4 1x
- Category: Side Dish
- 2 Pounds Sweet Potatoes
- 2 Tablespoons Virgin Coconut Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Dried Rosemary (or Cinnamon)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Peel sweet potatoes and cut them into 1/2 inch cubes.
- Place sweet potatoes in a bowl.
- Melt coconut oil and pour it over the sweet potatoes.
- Toss to coat and add salt and rosemary or cinnamon.
- Spread the sweet potatoes over a rimmed baking sheet and place them in the oven.
- Roast for 45 minutes to an hour or until they’re golden and slightly crispy.