Whipped Coffee Recipe (Dalgona Coffee)
A tasty whipped coffee made with instant coffee, sugar and water.
- Prep Time: 1 minutes
- Cook Time: 3 minutes
- Total Time: 4
- Yield: 1/2 cup 1x
- Category: Beverage
- Cuisine: Korean
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee affiliate links
- 2 tablespoons sugar or sugar substitute
- 2 tablespoons hot water
- 12 ounces milk or milk alternative, chilled
- Mix the instant coffee and sugar together in a medium bowl.
- Add the hot water and carfully stir the ingredients together.
- Use a hand mixer to whip the coffee until it’s doubled in size.
- Fill a 16 ounce cup with cold milk or milk alternative (I used vanilla almond milk) and top it with the whipped coffee. You can use all the coffee or a smaller portion, if you don’t want your coffee too strong.
- Use whipped coffee within a hour of making.
*Nutrition info uses monk fruit sweetener and unsweetend almond milk.
- Serving Size: 1/2 cup
- Calories: 51
- Sugar: 0
- Sodium: 0
- Fat: 3.7
- Saturated Fat: 0
- Unsaturated Fat: 0
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 2 net carbs
- Protein: 2
- Cholesterol: 0