Homemade Twizzlers (Paleo)
- 5 ounces date paste
- 1.2 ounces freeze dried strawberries (buy here)
- Optional – 3 scoops collagen peptides (buy here)
- To get started you’ll need homemade date paste or 6-8 dates and freeze dried strawberries.
- If you don’t have date paste you make some easily at home! Just follow these instructions.
- Add the date paste, strawberries and collagen powder (if using) into the food processor bowl.
- Process the ingredients together until you have a thick fruit paste.
- Once you have your batter made you can pipe it out onto the dehydrator tray.
- Dehydrate the twizzlers at 125 degrees F for 18-24 hours.
- Store in an airtight container. Enjoy!