Learn how to use Panaway essential oil blend! This blend is made up of essential oils peppermint, wintergreen, clove & helichrysum.
I use essential oils daily in my home. I diffuse essential oils throughout the day and us them topically from head to toe! I love to share my passion for these oils and over the next several months I’ll giving away some of my favorite single oils and blends to my readers.
Today we’re going to talk about Panaway Essential Oil Blend by Young Living!
How To Use PanAway Essential Oil Blend
PanAway essential oil blend is a very popular essential oil that contains the following essential oils:
PanAway Essential Oil is a blend of essential oils that are best used topically. I use this blend:
- On my muscles after exercise.
- I apply it across my back and neck after sitting at the computer for a long time.
- I apply it to stressed muscles or other occasional physical discomforts.
- I apply it to my temples to ease head tension.
- I apply it to my low abdomen to help relieve discomfort during specific times of the month.
How To Properly Dilute Panaway Essential Oil
Proper dilution is very important!
Many who are new to essential oils will apply them neat (without a carrier oil) on their skin. This is a BIG no-no!
Essential oils are very potent and in most cases should be diluted when using. You may irritate or burn your skin if you don’t dilute your essential oils.
Also, using a carrier oil allows the essential oil to spread easily across an area. Essential oils aren’t greasy like carries oils, if you try to rub them across your skin you won’t be able to cover a large area of your skin.
Pan away essential oil blend should be diluted 1 drop essential oil to 4 drops carrier oil. That means that one 5ml bottle makes 4 bottles of properly diluted Panaway oil!
Always look on the back of the bottle to read how to properly dilute essential oils.
My Favorite DIY Recipe Using PanAway: Soothing Muscle Rub
Soothing Muscle Rub Recipe
- 2/3 cup coconut oil
- 1/3 cup avocado oil
- 1/3 cup magnesium oil (magnesium also helps to relive sore muscles)
- 10 – 15 drops of Panaway Essential Oil Blend
Mix all the ingredients together and pour into a small jar or container. Note: You can omit the magnesium oil and use just coconut oil instead!
How Do I Get My Hands On This Awesome Oil?
PanAway is one of the 10 Everyday Essential Oils that comes with the premium starter kit! The premium starter kit comes with the top used essential ois from Young Living. The kit includes:
- 10 – 5 mL bottles of essential oils including: Lavender, Peppermint, Lemon, Frankincense, PanAway, R.C., Thieves, Purification, DiGize, and Copiaba. Plus a bonus bottle of the popular Stress Away blend.
- A home diffuser (retail value alone on this one is $96)
- Aroma Glide roller fitment (to turn any oil into a roll on)
- Two sample packets each of Lavender, Peppermint, Peace & Calming, Lemon, and Thieves
- Two NingXia Red 2-oz. samples (this is a great supplement for energy)
Click here to learn how to order the premium starter kit at almost a 50% discount!
Bonus: Anyone who orders a Premium Starter Kit through me will also receive a welcome package from me including an essential oils reference book and a diffuser necklace! Learn more here: https://thecoconutmama.com/essential-oils
Last Updated on