You may have noticed that I use essential oils quite a bit in my recipes. I love my oils so much and enjoy sharing how I use them with my readers because essential oils have changed my life – and believe me, I was a skeptic when I was first introduced to them. Who knew a sniff of this or a rub of that help to improve my family’s health or wellbeing!
How can essential oils help promote the health and wellbeing of you and your family?
I’m no scientist (and you probably aren’t either), so I’ll explain how essential oils have helped my loved ones and me…
- This mama stresses out easily! Lavender is my go-to for stress: it relaxes me, calms me down, and takes the edge off my worries.
- I also combine Lavender with Lemon and Peppermint to bring the sniffle and wheeze level down to just about zero in our household, throughout the year. Seasonal allergies are officially a thing of the past!
- Peppermint gets used during homeschool time too: we put it in the diffuser in the dining room where we work, and it helps us all focus so much better and enjoy what we’re working on.
Those are just four examples, but essential oils have also replaced many everyday products that I used to spend a fortune on. I now clean my home with oil-infused natural cleaners rather than toxic chemicals from the supermarket, for example. I cleanse my face with oil-infused natural products too. And everyone in the family benefits from using calming essential oils in the diffuser before bedtime!
Why I Use Young Living
There are many reasons why this brand is so great, but here are my three favorites:
1: The source matters
One of the most important things I’ve learned in my journey to healthy living is that it’s not just what something is – it’s where it comes from, how it’s grown, and how it’s processed, and where I KNOW the FARMER. Whether it’s blueberries fresh from the farm, or cows on green pasture, or a soft organic t-shirt, I know that the source MATTERS. To ensure the purity of their oils, Young Living sets the bar high. Young Living actually own our own farms and distilleries around the globe and follow a stringent process: Seed to Seal – the HIGHEST standards for planting, harvesting, and distilling on the farms they own and co-op! If I’m going to be putting products on my family’s skin, ingesting them, and using them around our home, I want to know they are the BEST.
2: You become part of a big, friendly community
As a Young Living member, you automatically become a member of a big oily family that will give you all the support and advice you need! It’s a wonderful feeling to know you have the help and reassurance of a generous and caring community of moms, experts, and lifelong users. I have made the best friends in my life at Young Living. It is one giant happy family!
Want to be a part of this community? Click here to get started!
3: The Young Living Premium Starter Kit is the best introduction to essential oils (and it’s such great value, too!)
No other essential oils company offers such a great-value and comprehensive range of products to get you started.
The Young Living Premium Starter Kit contains your everyday staples – all the oils and equipment you’ll want to have on hand for a variety of situations. There’s an excellent user guide, too, which will help you understand how to use everything contained in the kit.
Here’s what else is great: once you buy the Premium Starter Kit, you automatically become a “wholesale member” of Young Living. This means you can continue to buy other Young Living products for a huge 24% discount off the retail price! You’re under zero obligation to buy any other products as a wholesale member, but if you do, you get 24% off!
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is there a monthly order minimum?
No. You do not have to order monthly in order to benefit from being a Wholesale Member. However, if you would like to earn commissions as an Independent Distributor then simply enroll in Essential Rewards, a monthly auto ship program.
2. I don’t really want to sell essential oils. Do I have to sell Young Living products to be a Wholesale Member?
Of course not. Since there is no monthly order requirement you can simply just order whenever you and your family need it. There is no requirement to have a business.
3. What do I need to do to get started?
To begin as a Wholesale Member you start with purchasing an enrollment kit. There are three options to choose from however, I recommend the Premium Starter Kit with the diffuser (pictured below). This is the same kit I purchased to get started on my essential oil journey.
Ready to buy your Young Living Premium Starter Kit?
Here’s what you get:
- Ten 5ml bottles of essential oils: Lavender, Peppermint, Lemon, Frankincense, PanAway, R.C., Thieves, Purification, DiGize, and Copiaba. Plus a bonus bottle of the popular Stress Away blend.
- You pick which diffuser you get!
- Aroma Glide roller fitment (to turn any oil into a roll-on)
- 10 Essential Oil Sample Bottles – Great for sharing with friends and family!
- Two sample packets each of Lavender, Peppermint, Peace & Calming, Lemon, and Thieves
- Two NingXia Red 2oz samples (an antioxidant drink concentrate that’s a great supplement for supporting health and wellbeing)
Total value: Over $300
And remember: once you’ve’ve purchased the kit, you automatically become a wholesale member – which entitles you to 24% off all future purchases from Young Living! There are NO monthly minimums or fees.
Special Gift for New Members
As a gift I send all new members who sign up with the Premium Starter Kit an amazing essential oil reference book with over 400 pages of oily info along with The Chemical Free Home, a book full of DIY essential oil recipes!
BONUS! I will also send you the following items while supplies last:
- Beautiful Essential Oil Diffuser Necklace (like this one)
- Foaming Hand Soap Bottle (great for making this DIY Hand Soap Recipe)
- Glass Travel Spray Bottle (great for homemade peppermint mouth spray or thieves hand spray)
- Glass Roll-On (great for making your own personal roll-on recipe)
- Sample of YL Orange Essential Oil
- and other materials to help you get started
New Member gifts are only eligible for those who complete their purchase of a new premium starter kit within the same calendar month as they created their account. Free Bonuses will arrive directly from me within 25 days of your enrollment. Note: I’m only able to send this gift to U.S. members only.
Step-by-step: purchase your Premium Starter Kit
- Click on the following link to sign up: http://thecoconutmama.com/essential-oil
- Select “Sign up as: Young Living Wholesale Member” – which will allow you to purchase the Premium Starter Kit.
- Remember: you’re NOT obligated to make any further purchases after this. Wholesale membership simply allows you to buy the Premium Starter Kit at a huge discount.
- Fill out your name, billing address, shipping address, and contact information. (You’ll be asked for your social security number in case you want to become a distributor of Young Living products in future. This information will never be shared with anyone.)
- Create your password and PIN – which you’ll use to log in to your account and order any future oils.
- Select your order: the “Premium” or “Basic” Starter Kit. I highly recommend the Premium: it comes with everything you need to get started, and it’s the best value of the three. Then you can pick a diffuser. I personally love the home diffuser, but all 4 diffusers are amazing!
- Optional: sign up for the frequent buyers’ club called Essential Rewards (ER). When you join, you’ll start accumulating rewards points for everything you buy, which can be used to get free products on future orders. There’s no need to join right away – you can purchase your Starter Pack first and join the ER club later if you prefer.
- Agree to the Terms & Conditions.
- CONFIRM YOUR ORDER! I’ve had many folks miss this step and end up not fully checking out – and I don’t want you missing out on your oils!
Some great ways to use the essential oils in your Premium Starter Kit
Each of the oils in your Premium Starter Pack has SO many fabulous uses, but here are some of my favorite ways to use them:
- Calming and balancing – we all know that ahhh feeling we get from Lavender!
- Supports a healthy nervous system and healthy skin
- Love to add to bath salts this way
- Supports a healthy and balanced digestive system
- Wakes you up! Great to use before a workout!
- I love it in my homemade lip balm
- Stained clothes? Rub the oil all over the stain, then immediately put the item in the washing machine. Works like no other stain remover – even on dried-out stains!
- Works great as a natural ‘goo’ gone on those pesky sticker labels
- Love to add a drop to my water to support a healthy liver
- Prized for rejuvenating and supporting healthy aging skin
- Beautifully spiritual to diffuse while praying or meditating
- Immune boosting!
- I take daily in my Ningxia Red Shot for overall wellness
- Combine with egg whites for an amazing hair mask nourishing to the scalp!
PanAway (an oil blend containing wintergreen, helichrysum, clove and peppermint):
- Supports a healthy muscular-skeletal system
- My kiddo loves this one for when she wakes up in the night due to occasional growing discomfort
- Awesome immunity booster
- Excellent essential oil for use in homemade cleaning recipes
- Diffuse as a germ repellent
Purification (an oil blend containing citronella, lemongrass, lavandin, rosemary, tea tree and myrtle):
- Add a few drops to shoes to help neutralize odors.
- Soothes bug bites
- Add a few drops to some baking soda as a carpet deodorizer
- I also make my own deodorant with this blend
- 2 drops after every meal supports my digestion!
- I use this amazing blend in a homemade chest rub.
- I also love to diffuse R.C. at night to sleep well and breathe easy.
Congratulations on starting your oily adventure! I’ll be sending you a welcome email soon, which contains tons of resources and information about getting started.