I’ve been using essential oils for years. If you’ve followed my blog for any length of time you know I love to use natural ingredients in my home. I’ve used essential oils to make my own deodorant, toothpaste, cleaning products and body butters. I pride myself on using quality ingredients in my recipes and in my home because it’s important to me to keep my family free of toxins and chemicals.
It wasn’t until recently that a reader emailed me and asked me why I was using lower grade essential oils in my recipes. I had no idea what she was talking about. I obviously hadn’t done my research! I assumed all essential oils were created equal but after looking into different companies I found out quickly that many essential oils were NOT pure. That’s when I found Young Living Essential Oils.
I use Young Living Oils exclusively in my home because Young Living carefully monitors every step of the production of the oils from beginning to end through a unique seed to seal process, ensuring the purity of each essential oil and protecting nature’s living energy in every bottle. This unsurpassed commitment to quality means that you can be confident that Young Living essential oils are both safe and effective.
How To Get Started
You can purchase Young Living therapeutic-grade essential oils in one of two ways: as a Wholesale Member (best option) or Retail Customer via the Young Living website. I recommend buying Young Living essential oils by joining as a wholesale member. Wholesale Members get an amazing 24% discount off every product that is offered. And when you sign up with me, you’ll get personal support. You can join my amazing Facebook community to get the real time support you need and to get your questions answered.
New to Essential Oils?
Are you new to essential oils and not sure where to start? Then you’ll want to sign up for my FREE 14 Day Essential Oils E-Course. This e-course will teach you the basics of essential oils and will help you to get started on your oily journey. Sign up for free here.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I become an Young Living Wholesale Member?
In addition to the wholesale pricing (24% off retail price), you also have the option of sharing the oils with your friends and family in order to earn commissions and participate in promotions for free oils. If this is something you are considering, please contact me (fill out the contact box at the bottom of this page) . I will be more than happy to help you get started!
Is there a monthly order minimum?
No. You do not have to order monthly in order to benefit from being a Wholesale Member. However, if you would like to earn commissions as an Independent Distributor then simply enroll in Essential Rewards, a monthly auto ship program.
I don’t really want to sell essential oils. Do I have to sell Young Living products to be a Wholesale Member?
Of course not. Since there is no monthly order requirement you can simply just order whenever you and your family need it. There is no requirement to have a business.
What do I need to do to get started?
To begin as a Wholesale Member you start with purchasing an enrollment kit. There are three options to choose from however, I recommend the Premium Starter Kit with the diffuser (pictured below). This is the same kit I purchased to get started on my essential oil journey.
The Premium Starter Kit is the Best Value!
When you order your own premium starter kit, you are entitled to wholesale pricing on all Young Living products, this is a 24% discount. Share this with your friends and family by ordering for them, or have them enroll to get their own kit and discount. The Premium Starter Kit is valued at over $300. As a Wholesale Member you get this for 50% off!
The Premium Starter Kit includes:
- Ten 5 mL bottles of essential oils including: Lavender, Peppermint, Lemon, Frankincense , PanAway, Stress Away, Thieves, Purification, Melaleuca and Joy.
- A home diffuser (retail value alone on this one is $96)
- 5 mL bottle of Citrus Fresh
- Aroma Glide roller fitment (to turn any oil into a roll on)
- Two sample packets each of Lavender, Peppermint, Peace & Calming, Lemon, and Thieves (for you to share with your friends)
- Two NingXia Red 2-oz. samples (this is a great supplement for energy)
Signing Up As A Young Living Wholesale Member
1. Click over to the sign-up page (under sponsor #1693193).
2. Select “Sign Up As: Young Living Wholesale Member”
3. The “Enroller ID” and “Sponsor ID” boxes should already be filled in for you.
4. Fill out your name, billing address, shipping address, and contact info. (The reason you are asked to list your social security number is for tax purposes. If you make over $600/year selling Young Living products, you will receive a 1099 form in the mail, as is required by law. Young Living will never share this info with anyone.)
5. Create your password and pin which you will use to log in to your account and order your oils.
6. Select your enrollment order. This is where you can specify which starter kit you would like (and you know I think the Premium Kit is the way to go!). You must sign up with one of these kits to become a Wholesale Member. To maintain your 24% discount going forward, you only need to spend $50 each subsequent year with Young Living on any product in their store. That’s it! You can also purchase other items at this time if you wish.
7. Set up your *optional* Essential Rewards Program. Now don’t be confused by this next step. Buying one of the ER kits is not a requirement to sign up as a Wholesale Member! This is a rewards program you can opt into to start earning money back to help pay for your oils. At this point, you can skip this step by selecting “No, thank you. I plan on enrolling in the Essential Rewards Program later”. If one of the ER kits looks valuable to you then by all means get one in addition to your starter kit.
7. Agree to Terms & Conditions.
8. CONFIRM YOUR ORDER. I have had many folks miss this step and end up not fully checking out. To confirm, the tool will log you in and it will show you your order again and it will make you enter in your payment information again. We wouldn’t want that to happen because then you would not get your oils!
That’s it! Congratulations! Welcome to the amazing world of essential oils!
Once you’ve signed up please feel free to join our Young Living Essential Oils Group! Click here to join!
If you have any questions, please send me a message (box below) and be sure to ask any questions you may have in our facebook group.