You may have noticed that I use essential oils quite a bit in my recipes. I love my oils so much and enjoy sharing how I use them with my readers because essential oils have changed my life – and believe me, I was a skeptic when I was first introduced to them. Who knew a sniff of this or a rub of that help to improve my family’s health or wellbeing!
How can essential oils help promote the health and wellbeing of you and your family?
I’m no scientist (and you probably aren’t either), so I’ll explain how essential oils have helped my loved ones and me…
- I stress out easily – which you’ll already know if you’re a regular reader of my blog! Lavender is my go-to for stress: it relaxes me, calms me down, and takes the edge off my worries.
- I also combine Lavender with Lemon and Peppermint to bring the sniffle and wheeze level down to just about zero in our household, throughout the year. Seasonal allergies are officially a thing of the past!
- Peppermint gets used during homeschool time too: we put it in the diffuser in the dining room where we work, and it helps us all focus so much better and enjoy what we’re working on.
Those are just three examples, but essential oils have also replaced many everyday products that I used to spend a fortune on. I now clean my home with oil-infused natural cleaners rather than toxic chemicals from the supermarket, for example. I cleanse my face with oil-infused natural products too. And everyone in the family benefits from using calming essential oils in the diffuser before bedtime!
Why I Use Young Living
I use Young Living Essential Oils exclusively in my home. Why? Because Young Living carefully monitors every step of the production of the oils from beginning to end through a unique seed to seal process, ensuring the purity of each essential oil and protecting nature’s living energy in every bottle. This unsurpassed commitment to quality means that you can be confident that Young Living essential oils are both safe and effective.
How To Get Started
You can purchase Young Living therapeutic-grade essential oils in one of two ways: as a Wholesale Member (best option) or Retail Customer via the Young Living website. I recommend buying Young Living essential oils by joining as a wholesale member. Wholesale Members get an amazing 24% discount off every product that is offered. And when you sign up with me, you’ll get personal support. You can join my amazing Facebook Group to get the real-time support you need and to get your questions answered.
Want To Learn More Before You Purchase Your Kit?
Are you new to essential oils and not sure where to start? Then you’ll want to sign up for my FREE 14 Day Essential Oils E-Course. This e-course will teach you the basics of essential oils and will help you to get started on your oily journey. Sign up for free here.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is there a monthly order minimum?
No. You do not have to order monthly in order to benefit from being a Wholesale Member. However, if you would like to earn commissions as an Independent Distributor then simply enroll in Essential Rewards, a monthly auto ship program.
2. I don’t really want to sell essential oils. Do I have to sell Young Living products to be a Wholesale Member?
Of course not. Since there is no monthly order requirement you can simply just order whenever you and your family need it. There is no requirement to have a business.
3. What do I need to do to get started?
To begin as a Wholesale Member you start with purchasing an enrollment kit. There are three options to choose from however, I recommend the Premium Starter Kit with the diffuser (pictured below). This is the same kit I purchased to get started on my essential oil journey.
Special: Save 10% on your purchase of the Premium Starter Kit! Available from July 13 through August 14!!
Ready to buy your Young Living Premium Starter Kit?
Here’s what you get:
- Ten 5ml bottles of essential oils: Lavender, Peppermint, Lemon, Frankincense, PanAway, R.C., Thieves, Purification, DiGize, and Copiaba. Plus a bonus bottle of the popular Stress Away blend.
- You pick which diffuser you get!
- Aroma Glide roller fitment (to turn any oil into a roll-on)
- 10 Essential Oil Sample Bottles – Great for sharing with friends and family!
- Two sample packets each of Lavender, Peppermint, Peace & Calming, Lemon, and Thieves
- Two NingXia Red 2oz samples (an antioxidant drink concentrate that’s a great supplement for supporting health and wellbeing)
Total value: $300
And remember: once you’ve’ve purchased the kit, you automatically become a wholesale member – which entitles you to 24% off all future purchases from Young Living! There are NO monthly minimums or fees.
My Gift To You
Effective July 1st 2015
As a gift I send all new members who sign up with the Premium Starter Kit an amazing essential oil reference book with over 400 pages of oily info along with a diffuser necklace, DIY Essential Oil Recipes Booklet, Coconut Massage Oil and other materials to help you get started. Note: I’m only able to send this gift to U.S. members only.
You must email me once you’ve purchased your kit in order to receive your gift! There’s a contact form attached below for you to contact me with any questions you may have.
Step-by-step: purchase your Premium Starter Kit
- Click on the following link to sign up: http://thecoconutmama.com/essential-oil
- Select “Sign up as: Young Living Wholesale Member” – which will allow you to purchase the Premium Starter Kit.Remember: you’re NOT obligated to make any further purchases after this. Wholesale membership simply allows you to buy the Premium Starter Kit at a huge discount.
- Fill out your name, billing address, shipping address, and contact information. (You’ll be asked for your social security number in case you want to become a distributor of Young Living products in future. This information will never be shared with anyone.)
- Create your password and PIN – which you’ll use to log in to your account and order any future oils.
- Select your order: the “Premium” or “Basic” Starter Kit. I highly recommend the Premium: it comes with everything you need to get started, and it’s the best value of the three. Then you can pick a diffuser. I personally love the home diffuser, but all 4 diffusers are amazing!
- Optional: sign up for the frequent buyers’ club called Essential Rewards (ER). When you join, you’ll start accumulating rewards points for everything you buy, which can be used to get free products on future orders. There’s no need to join right away – you can purchase your Starter Pack first and join the ER club later if you prefer.
- Agree to the Terms & Conditions.
- CONFIRM YOUR ORDER! I’ve had many folks miss this step and end up not fully checking out – and I don’t want you missing out on your oils!
Some great ways to use the essential oils in your Premium Starter Kit
Each of the oils in your Premium Starter Pack has SO many fabulous uses, but here are some of my favorite ways to use them:
■ This is the perfect oil for relaxation! It’s very calming and balancing.
■ Lavender is amazing for vibrant skin and hair.
■ Use in homemade bath salts for a relaxing bath.
■ Apply to sore muscles after exercise.
■ Wake up the mind and improve focus.
■ Rub into the abdomen to support the digestive system.
■ Very uplifting aroma — I rub a drop into my palms and inhale deeply.
■ Stained clothes? Rub the oil all over the stain, then immediately put the item in the washing machine. Works like no other stain remover – even on dried-out stains!
■ Works great as a natural ‘goo’ gone on those pesky sticker labels.
■ Strengthen your immune system by dabbing a few drops on the bottoms of your feet.
■ Prized for skin support! Healthy, glowing skin is just a drop away.
■ Frankincense is deeply supportive of emotional well being. I diffuse often during times of stress.
■ An oil blend containing wintergreen, helichrysum, clove and peppermint.
■ Massage into neck, back and shoulders to relieve tension.
■ Rub it onto sore and achy muscles after exercise.
■ Supports emotional wellness.
■ Use to support respiratory, cardiovascular and nervous systems.
■ “Amplifies” other oils — use with other essential oils like PanAway or DiGize to enhance their effects.
■ An oil blend containing clove, lemon, cinnamon, eucalyptus and rosemary.
■ This is my go-to oil for homemade cleaning recipes.
■ Massage into feet for immune system support!
■ An oil blend containing citronella, lemongrass, lavandin, rosemary, tea tree and myrtle.
■ Add a few drops to shoes to help neutralize odors.
■ Dab on a drop to soothe itchy bug bites.
■ Rub into feet or diffuse to clear the air and calm negative feelings.
■ This essential oil blend contains eucalyptus globulus, myrtle, pine, marjoram, eucalyptus radiata, eucalyptus citriodora, lavender, cypress, tsuga and peppermint.
■ Extremely powerful support for your respiratory system.
■ Also supports the immune system.
■ Massage into chest, throat, and over the bridge of the nose as needed.
■ An essential oil blend of tarragon, ginger, peppermint, juniper, fennel, lemongrass, anise and patchouli.
■ Powerful support for the digestive system.
■ Rub into the abdomen or place one drop under the tongue after a meal or as needed.
■ For great-smelling clothes, place a couple of drops on a cloth that you put in the dryer.
Congratulations on starting your oily adventure! I’ll be sending you a welcome email soon, which contains tons of resources and information about getting started.