Looking for a new paleo bread to go with your soups, stews, salads and dips? This garlic paleo naan bread is a great choice and it is quick and super easy to make.
Naan is an Indian-style flatbread, It’s made from white flour traditionally baked in a hot tandoor oven, but this recipe is so easy because you can make it on a skillet. This bread is paleo, grain free and ready in under 20 minutes, no oven required, just pour the batter onto a greased skillet and cook for a minute on each side until the bread is golden brown.
You will need a hot greased skillet or crepe pan so that you can cook these breads, just brush the skillet with ½ teaspoon coconut oil before adding each layer. The naan should cook quickly, about a minute per side, you will notice that the dough bubble up nicely and turn to golden brown as you cook it.Print
Paleo Naan Bread
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Total Time: 20 mins
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- Category: Coconut Flour Recipes
- Cuisine: Paleo
- 1 cup almond flour
- ½ cup tapioca flour
- ⅓ cup coconut flour
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 large egg
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon grass-fed butter, melted
- 2 heaped tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Note: Depending on how much you love the strength of garlic, you can either use garlic powder, or for a more strong flavor use a minced garlic clove.
- Combine almond flour, tapioca flour, coconut flour, garlic powder and salt in a medium bowl and mix to combine.
- In a separate bowl, whisk egg with coconut milk, then add the wet mixture to the dry mixture and stir until well incorporated. Allow the batter to sit for 5-10 minutes to thicken.
- Heat a 9” skillet over medium heat and a little bit of coconut oil to it, then spoon about 1/3 cup of batter into the pan and cook on each side for 1-2 minutes, until bubbly and golden brown. Remove to a plate and repeat with the remaining batter.
- Brush the naan with melted butter, sprinkle with fresh chopped parsley and serve warm.
Last Updated on