I love fudge. But this, this is different from any fudge I’ve ever had. It’s like eating a dense fudgy brownie. I searched for healthy fudge recipes online and found one by a friend of mine, Lydia at Divine Health. I tried her recipe for Healthy Homemade Chocolate Butter Fudge, but I used coconut butter instead of butter (no offense butter, I still love you ♥). This recipe is so simple, so easy, and so nourishing! I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!
- 1 1/2 cups homemade coconut butter or buy it here
- 1/2 cup organic cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract – where to find seasoning and spices
- 1/2 cup raw honey – where to find natural sweeteners
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt – where to find salt
Step 1. Heat a medium saucepan over low heat. Add coconut cream concentrate or coconut butter, cocoa powder, vanilla and sea salt. Mix well as the coconut cream melts. Slowly add the raw honey into the coconut mixture until combined.
Step 2. Pour the warm fudge into greased 8 inch square pan. Cover and refrigerate. Allow fudge to refrigerate for 4 hours or until its completely set. Cut into squares and serve.
Disclosure: cmp.ly/4 and cmp.ly/5Disclaimer