Indulge in this dairy free coconut chocolate fudge. This healthy fudge is made with coconut butter, raw honey, cocoa powder, vanilla and salt. Enjoy!
I love fudge. But this, this Coconut Chocolate Fudge is different from any fudge I’ve ever had.
It’s like eating a dense fudgy brownie. I searched for healthy fudge recipes online and found one by a friend of mine, Lydia at Divine Health. I tried her recipe for Healthy Homemade Chocolate Butter Fudge, but I used coconut butter instead of butter (no offense butter, I still love you ♥).
This recipe is so simple, so easy, and so nourishing! I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!
Beware of little one’s trying to steal your precious fudge. They’ll devour it all up!
Coconut Chocolate Fudge Recipe
This recipes makes approximately 18 squares of coconut chocolate fudge.
- 1 1/2 cups homemade coconut butter or buy it here
- 1/2 cup organic cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup raw honey or natural sweetener of choice- where to find natural sweeteners
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt – where to find salt
1. Heat a medium saucepan over low heat.
2. Add coconut cream concentrate or coconut butter (they’re the same things, just labeled differently), cocoa powder, vanilla and sea salt.
3. Mix well as the coconut cream melts.
4. Slowly add the raw honey into the coconut mixture until combined.
5. Pour the warm fudge into greased 8 inch square pan.
6.Cover and refrigerate.
7. Let the fudge refrigerate for 4 hours or until its completely set.
8. Cut into squares and serve.
If you enjoy healthy recipes like this I highly recommend you pick up a copy of the FREE Paleo Eats Cookbook! This is a real hard copy cookbook filled with 80 paleo recipes. Learn more about it HERE.
Watch how easy it is to make coconut chocolate fudge in my video tutorial below!
Subscribe for instant access to my free ebook, Coconut Flour Recipes. I'll also send you free weekly recipes and wellness tips.