Deodorant. Most of us can’t live without it…. 😉
Unfortunately, most deodorants on the market are made with toxin ingredients that are hazardous to our health. A common ingredient used in most antiperspirants is aluminum, which has been linked to breast cancer and has also been linked to an increased risk of Alzheimer’s disease.
Coconut oil is a wonderful product to use as a base for deodorant because it kills fungi, yeast and bacteria. Baking soda helps to neutralize odor, the arrowroot powder helps to absorb moisture and the added essential oils are also anti-bacterial.Print
Coconut Oil Deodorant
- 1/4 Cup of Baking Soda
- 1/4 Cup of Arrowroot Powder
- 4 Tablespoon Coconut Oil, Soft (room temperature)
- 1/4 tsp Essential Oils
- Mix all ingredients together until combined.
- Store in an air tight container.
- You can melt and pour the deodorant into empty deodorant containers.
- If you have sensitive skin you will want to cut the baking soda down to 2 tablespoons and add 2 tablespoons of arrowroot powder.
Last Updated on